I thank God because he is always with me in all circumstances

Image may contain: 1 person


I thank God because he is always with me in all circumstances
Glory to you Lord Jesus, your love accompanies us every day because you are with us, I love you my GOD you are the love of my life for eternity.
Thank you Lord for allowing and given some gift of singing, and dancing and has us listening gift
carefully; thank you my God receives this song of adoration and choreography.
thank you papa for this privilege you gave me, this artistic talents to vivify your people to know you and to be called child of God, you are is the same yesterday, today and eternally,
Nothing n comparable to you LORD Nothing n more beautiful than your precious NAME
May dance, praise and adoration be restored to you. May be eternally blessed to have conquered the world and death! I love you my sweet JESUS? ￯ ㅋ ﾿ sorin Emmanuel

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

SORIN EMMANUEL JULES danseur, chorégraphe

CASTING DANSEURS, DANSEUSES POLYVALENTS DE 18 À 30 ANS BALLET HAÏTIEN DE PARIS CHERCHE DANSEURS POUR LA CRÉATION D'UN SPECTACLE Dans le cadre de nos tournées estivales 2017 nous recherchons : des danseurs polyvalents, style de Danse danse HAÏTIENNE Afro-JAZZ danse africaine un projet, pour l'amour de la scène, et le plaisir de se produire dans un spectacle haut en couleurs ! N'hésitez pas à en parler autour de vous ! Renseignements​ au 0685930742 mail: sorin599@yahoo.fr

Ale anpè miss Gauthier travay la ap kontinye ou gen pitit ou ki nan 4 kwen la tè tout otan gen tanbou kap bat danse folklorik ap danse se tout otan ke w vivan pami nou mesi pou patrimwan sa ou te sakrifye tout vi w pou li a chak gren moun ki te gen chans rankontre w gen yon istwa pou yo rakonte esperyans yo ka diferan men yo rezimè a menm bagay Viviane Gauthier manman danse folklorik la merci pou tou.