Dear, I have the honor, to send you my lines whose purpose is to announce you PEACE LOVE WORK I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith.

Dear,
I have the honor, to send you my lines whose purpose is to announce you PEACE LOVE WORK I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith.
I have no God but Yahweh
I do not know what you're going through today
Grief, pain, pain
But if the mountains crumble and the oceans go wild
And the war against my soul, the devil can lead her
Although the storm has upset my smile
And my life as a river of sadness in which I drown And I will stay, unwavering hard
Faithful is the one who promised and he will arrive
If God is for us
So who can stand against
God who spoke all the earth in form
he said that light be clear:
that there is day that there is night
Out of the sound of his voice
Birds, fish and trees came
The mountains melt like wax
The hills leap like young cows
At the sound of the voice of the God we serve
Our help for ages
Our hope for the years to come, In addition to you Lord,
we have no other God but Yahweh, PEACE LOVE WORK I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith. Jules Sorin Emmanuel Sorin



Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

SORIN EMMANUEL JULES danseur, chorégraphe

CASTING DANSEURS, DANSEUSES POLYVALENTS DE 18 À 30 ANS BALLET HAÏTIEN DE PARIS CHERCHE DANSEURS POUR LA CRÉATION D'UN SPECTACLE Dans le cadre de nos tournées estivales 2017 nous recherchons : des danseurs polyvalents, style de Danse danse HAÏTIENNE Afro-JAZZ danse africaine un projet, pour l'amour de la scène, et le plaisir de se produire dans un spectacle haut en couleurs ! N'hésitez pas à en parler autour de vous ! Renseignements​ au 0685930742 mail: sorin599@yahoo.fr

Ale anpè miss Gauthier travay la ap kontinye ou gen pitit ou ki nan 4 kwen la tè tout otan gen tanbou kap bat danse folklorik ap danse se tout otan ke w vivan pami nou mesi pou patrimwan sa ou te sakrifye tout vi w pou li a chak gren moun ki te gen chans rankontre w gen yon istwa pou yo rakonte esperyans yo ka diferan men yo rezimè a menm bagay Viviane Gauthier manman danse folklorik la merci pou tou.